Sunday 29 April 2012

wet 'n' wild mega liner in blue

This is the other makeup-y thing I bought from Direct Cosmetics, and it's my first non black/brown liquid eyeliner yay!
 I think the eyeliner I was sent was a bit old, as whenever I use it there's a few small clumps stuck on the brush, and it's not very wet, so doesn't glide over the eyelid as well as my other liquid liners. That being said, if you buy the product from a shop and not online then it's much less likely to be dried up.
The applicator is a brush, and creates very precise, thin lines. The handle is great as since it is long it allows you to have a sturdy grip, however if you need to stand really close to the mirror to apply your makeup the length might present a problem as the end of the handle will bang against the mirror.
As I said, the product I received was slightly dried up so that affects the pigmentation, but that said it's still pretty good and looks vibrant and stands out on the eye. If you'd excuse the incredibly over-used expression, I'd say it gives a "pop of colour" to the eye.
Pigmentation 6/10
Overall 7/10

Buy: Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner in Blue, 99p

3 comments:

  1. that looks really cool, i like wet n wild products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was really impressed for the price, i want to try out more wet n wild! xx

      Delete