Saturday 28 April 2012

wet 'n' wild twighlight glow

Yes, Wet 'n' Wild spelled twilight wrong. That annoys me a bit too much.
 The packaging is alright considering how inexpensive it is, with a see-through lid so you can see the colour clearly, and I was quite impressed with the fact that there is a slide-out mirror, albeit a flimsy one at that, but it gets the job done. Also included is a sponge applicator, which I binned immediately, because applying the eyeshadow with your finger would be a better choice than the sponge applicator, although using an eyeshadow brush would obviously be your best option.
I bought the palette because I was lusting after a mint green, but after playing around with the colours I seem to have fallen in love with the brown and the brownish gold as well. The formula and pigmentation is completely up to scratch and there's nothing really to complain about. Doesn't feel chalky, lasts an average amount of time and won't crease if you use a decent primer. I wish Wet 'n' Wild was readily available in the UK, as it seems the very definition of "cheap and cheerful".

Buy: Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Eyeshadow Trio in Twighlight Glow 15, 99p

2 comments: