Wednesday 11 April 2012

revlon coral reef

Me being the forgetful person I am, I went makeup shopping the week before the Revlon Lip Butters were released in the UK, and as a result of that, cannot justify spending more money on makeup (cough cough, Lip Butters) for a while. But as soon as I get some, this blog is going to be invaded with swatchy-swatches!
 
I don't think I've ever tried a bad product from Revlon, and this is no exception. The product is encased in packaging that is sturdy, sophisticated and classic, as it always is with Revlon.There's a doe-foot applicator that's thinner than some - sort of the best of both world between a brush and an applicator.  A standard black lid contrasts with gold accents, and of course the tube is see-through so you can easily see the colour.

I don't know why or how it's possible that this is my one and only coral lipgloss as I have waaaay too many lipglosses and I quite like orangy lips. Maybe the lipgloss fairy is stealing some so that I don't feel too bad buying more.


I only found out today when I was taking pictures of the label that this lipgloss has SPF 15! Oooh yeah Brucey Bonus! Anyhoo, the formula is quite sheer, but you can't really expect much from a lipgloss. It is really moisturising though, and isn't overly sticky. No super-strength staying power unfortunately, only lasts as long as an average lipgloss.

Definitely a lipgloss that will be getting used a lot this summer! On a side note, I love the name! Reminds me of tropical holidays and scuba diving and pretty fishies :).

Buy: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef (the photo in the link is wrong), £6.99

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely colour xx
    http://tbatebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realised I’ve also got this gloss, I didn’t know it had SPF in it either, the colour look lovely on you :-)

    http://sarahjanesobsessions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete