Thursday 5 April 2012

notd | hash tag

I had a real dilemma deciding what to call this nail of the day - noughts and crosses, grid, checks? In the end I decided to call it what it most looked like - a hash tag!
Ahh I love my mini OPI bottles! However, this was four coats. Yes, FOUR. You can see how much of the bottle I've used up, and this was the second time I've applied this colour. (Not a full-size bottle)
L-R OPI Original Nail Envy, OPI Bubble Bath, Amuse Fave Nail Art Color Black, Barry M Navy, Miss Sporty Transformers Sparkle Touch, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
Listed in the order I applied them, because I'm fancy like that. I put the navy colour right in the middle of the design, with the glitter on top. On a side note, I repurchased my third bottle of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat today, it's so nice not having to be extremely careful in everything I do the following three hours after painting my nails!

  Buy: OPI Bubble Bath, £10.50
OPI Original Nail Envy, £18.55
Amuse Fave Nail Art Color Black, Currently $1.49, approx £0.94
Barry M Navy 292, £2.99
Miss Sporty Transformers Sparkle Touch, £1.99
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, £5.99




2 comments:

  1. I always wreck at least one of my nails about half an hour after doing them because I forget they're not dry!

    Cute nail idea! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the contrasting design, very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete