Saturday 21 April 2012

notd | mermaid with an accent

Accent nail, that is. Today's nails are a lot simpler than usual, but I recently hauled both colours and they were beckoning me to try them on.
  Application was five coats, the polish is pretty sheer. For the accent on my ring finger, I did two coats of Essie Smooth Sailing with a coat of Sally Hansen Sea And Be Seen on top. You can't really tell from the photo, but in real life my ring finger is quite a bit darker, but because of the coat of the Sally Hansen, it has the same sheen as the other nails when the light hits it.
L-R OPI Nail Envy, Sally Hansen Sea And Be Seen, Essie Smooth Sailing, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

Such a pretty colour, it really reminds me of being underwater and mermaids. Hopefully it won't chip too soon as since I had to layer the colour on, the polish is quite thick.

Buy: OPI Original Nail Envy, £18.65
Sally Hansen Sea And Be Seen, £1.49 
Essie Smooth Sailing, £8.50
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, £5.99

No comments:

Post a Comment