Wednesday 25 April 2012

eotd | green grass

I did this look yesterday, and I was surprisingly pleased the way it turned out. What do I do when I like something? BLOG ABOUT IT!

The main eyeshadows I used were from a Max Factor trio in Queen Bee, but I don't like it, I really had to work to get some pigmentation on my brush, and then it wouldn't transfer from my brush to my eyelid. The mascara I used was the Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Cat Eyes - I absolutely love this stuff! It's drying up now, so I'm going to have to switch mascaras soon, and I'm not looking forward to it, I love how the wand is curved so you only need to do one swipe on your lashes to coat everything. My eyeliner is the 17 one I reviewed here. It's really good for doing winged eyeliner.

Oh and I love this lip combo:
It consists of New C.I.D's lipstick in Belle, which I think I got in a Carmine box, and a Barry M lipgloss in 03 - I think it's called Strawberries and Cream? Anyway that lipgloss smells ahmazing!

That is all, my children.

2 comments: