Monday 7 May 2012

daniel sandler eye delight in ice

I think this was in a beauty box a while back, and I must have overlooked it in favour of another product as today I found this little lonely pigment sitting at the back of my eyeshadow drawer with plastic still around it. I took pity on the poor fellow, and here he is, posing for the camera. Wow I really seem to give my makeup a personality.
Daniel Sandler, from what I can recall, is a pretty high-end brand and I think they could have done a bit better with the packaging. The lid is clear, so you can see the colour but it's not at all snazzy or chic, very plain. I like how there's a little hole to dispense the product, it's the perfect size to dip a small brush in however getting some product on my finger to do the swatch was a bit difficult, I had to tip it upside down, which if you aren't careful could lead to disaster.
The Eye Delight is of course a loose eyeshadow, which automatically means the pigmentation is amazing, and it doesn't disappoint. It's best to use a primer underneath this if you want to wear this on your eyelid as it will crease fairly quickly, although I recommend using a primer under all eyeshadow as it makes the colours more vibrant and long lasting.
Ice is a colour which I feel is restricted to the inner corner of the eye, as there's not much you can do with a shimmery, bright white. You seem to get a lot of product (3g, which will last a while as this is a loose pigment), so I dare say this might be the only inner corner highlight I need ever have. I of course will buy more, being the makeup addict that I am.

Buy: Daniel Sandler Eye Delight in Ice, £10.25

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, so pretty! I'm always a bit hesitant with pigments, but this one looks so pretty I don't think I could really resist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh will have to look it up, thanks for that! x

    ReplyDelete