Tuesday 18 September 2012

uk magazine freebies - september 2012

This post doesn't really deserve the same title as all my other magazine freebie posts, namely as I only have come up with one free gift to share with you - and you can find it in the October issue of InStyle, which costs £3.80. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a single magazine with the sample I wanted attached (I had my eye on the mascara) so this post is photoless.

You have a choice of four different mini Clinique products, there's a 7ml sample of the Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector, a 4g tube of the High Impact mascara, a 2.3ml Long Lasting Glosswear SPF15 lipgloss or a 7ml sample of the Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturiser - quite a good selection in my opinion!

Did you pick up this month's InStyle?

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait for octobers they have benefit makeup sample!:)

    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked this up the other day with the mascara, love it, it works so well!

    ReplyDelete