Wednesday 5 September 2012

17 solo eyeshadow in statuesque - review

I bought this eyeshadow a while ago when a Boots Advantage Card machine gave me a voucher - I think it discounted 17 eyeshadows to half price or something like that. Since Boots are currently doing an offer in which you can get this eyeshadow as part of a free gift when you spend over £6 on 17 products, I thought it would be worth doing a review of it!
The packaging has a matte finish and is rather bulky, not too ideal for travelling - it doesn't actually say how much product it holds so I can't comment on that. I'm not a big fan of the screw-off lid, knowing me it'll end up under my bed one way or another.
Statuesque is a hard shade to pinpoint, it's a mix of light pink and brown with some gold shimmer thrown into the mix and also is really pigmented considering the price. It adds some dimension to a neutral brown look, and stays put for quite a while.
Pigmentation 7/10
Overall 8/10

Buy: 17 Solo Eyeshadow in Statuesque - £3.89

3 comments:

  1. I had one of those vouchers but when I went to get an eyeshadow there were hardly any left and the only ones I liked were all smashed up =( I'll keep and eye out (pun intended) for this shade though, it looks like my sort of shade! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shame about the eyeshadows being all smashed up, hopefully they'll get some good ones in stock soon :) x

      Delete
  2. oooh i love the eyeshadow color! do you know a dupe for it?

    check out my blog and maybe follow back? :)

    anillla.blogspot.com

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete