Friday 14 September 2012

today's graze box

I was pleasantly surprised by a Graze box in the mail today - I usually post-pone the boxes for a few months (as I think they're too expensive for me to be treating myself with one every week) so when the date comes around for them to be shipped again, my only warning is an email the day before.
I wrote a post explaining Graze in detail, so if you want to learn more about it you can do so here.
The four om noms included in my box were:
Summer Berry Compote - It consists of bits of shortbread and strawberry jam for dipping (and yes, it did taste amazing).
Scrumptious Blueberry Swirl - This one is a mix of blueberry yoghurt raisins, raspberry cranberries and blackcurrants, I've had this a few times before and it's one of my favourites!
My Thai - This was the best of the bunch, it's baked soy bites with sweet chilli sauce for dipping, I always like the slightly spicy ones the most.
Rustic Marble Bread - The breads are made fresh, and since the Graze box arrives the day after it's sent they almost taste like they're fresh out of the oven! It has smoked paprika, garlic and thyme and as with everything else, it's truly scrumptious (that word reminds me of Mary Poppins teehee).

If you live in the UK and would like to try Graze, you can get your first box for free by clicking here.
Would you like me to post little updates as to what was in my box every time I receive one, like add it on to the end of another post or something?

12 comments:

  1. i had never heard of a graze box before. its always nice to recieve a new bit of info :) New follower :)!

    lashesandlaces.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love graze boxes, once I get a more full time job I think I'll go back to getting them- I do tend to eat them in one go though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, i do the same - normally i'll have the whole box and a piece of fruit as my lunch :) xx

      Delete
  3. Nice post!

    laurenlovesmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so nice! What are the best ones you've had, making an order soon!<3

    http://heeeyitslauren.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's all down to personal preference, really - i'm not too keen on the ones with only nuts so i just "bin" those ones on the website so they know not to send them - apart from that everything else i've had has been so yummy!
      xx

      Delete
  5. omg that looks so tasty! Wish I had some money haha :') xx

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks delicious if i had the money I would definitely subscribe to the Graze box.Love that it's all healthy too!
    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. That box looks so good!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks really good! I like your blog, by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe folow me back?

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh I LOVE Graze stuff, I had to stop my subscription when I went to uni' but I may just resubscribe!

    Tsui Chung
    @ fashionganache.blogspot.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Graze, I had to stop my boxes recently cos they are just a bit expensive but they are so good, and getting stuff in the post is always fun! Those shortcake biscuits and strawberry dip look amazing :)

    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete