Monday 10 September 2012

ebay purchases #3

I'm doing these eBay posts more regularly than I first anticipated (you can view #1 here and #2 here) - I just seem to be sucked into the jewellery listings and always find something really pretty for such an affordable price.
 To kick things off, let's have a lovely photo of my ear. I never realised how strange ears looked until now.
I was rather cheesed off when I received these as they didn't come with earring backs, which isn't too much of a problem for me as I have loads of spares (they tend to congregate on the floor) but this may not be ideal if you aren't as avid a collector of earrings as I.
That being said, I think these are really pretty and are on the rather classier end of my earring stash, polar opposites to my neon green star earrings and my beloved rainbow cat studs.
You can find the black bow earrings here.
Up next is a ring, and a sparkly one at that. I adore jewellery with wings on it, and when you add some rhinestones into the mix, my magpie sense comes over me and I have to have it.
I've tried my hardest not to say "wing ring" through out this paragraph, but the urge is too much. Wing ring wing ring wing ring.
You can find it here, also available in gold, and here's a multicoloured gold version.
I very highly doubt these earrings are real Betsey Johnson, but I bought then for the design, not the label.
I don't own another pair of asymmetrical earrings, but I'm warming to the look, and I just think these are adorable, alright? That's the sole reason I bought them. They are just too freaking adorable.
And you can look at (and buy) the adorableness here.
Oh look at me. I've got a guitar. But it's not a guitar. It's a necklace. What? That's right. Your brain just exploded. Someone call a medic.
On eBay here.
Last but not least is some more fuel for my winged jewellery addiction. I specifically bought a smaller size so it would fit my pinkie and look really delicate, but as the listing I bought mine from has ended, I'm not entirely sure what size the listing I'm linking is selling.
It's also available in copper, here.

What was the last thing you bought from eBay?

11 comments:

  1. I love the bow earrings and the love ring, they're so cute. xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like those bow earrings and they're soo cheap! will be ordering myself a pair :) xx
    xtiffyxx - reivews, opinions & life

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, the bow earrings are so cute! I love them! Great post! :))

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all of these<3

    XX
    http://glancethebeautyhits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you got some great buys, I love the first pair of earrings :D

    OutideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice rings *_* your blog is very good and interesting. follow? im glad if you visit m blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been surfing online more than 3 hours these days, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is beautiful value enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will probably be a lot more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. those earrings are so pretty!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway (click one page back) to win a MAC lipstick a 5 models own nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! :)
    These pieces are great, i especially love the guitar necklaces!!

    lashesandlaces.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete