Sunday 2 December 2012

gorgeous party dresses

I do like dresses. An awful, awful lot. But I never have any reason to wear them, apart from around Christmas time - so I go a little crazy every year and buy quite a few, half of which I end up returning. This year I've found some real beauties, and since I have this blog thing it seems like a good way to share them with you so we can lust after them together. Sounds good, non?
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8 

I liked the third one so much that I ended up buying it. The fabric is stretchy,and since it is all black, very flattering. The one problem I have is that it does expose quite a lot of my chest and back, so I'll probably be wearing a cardigan with it.
This dress also looks quite easy to dress down with a biker jacket, boots and statement jewellery.


1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8

Have you bought any party dresses for this holiday season, or do you recycle ones from past years?

8 comments:

  1. I love dresses so much, and i always gravitate to them more in the winter/xmas for some reason, so pretty great post!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so pretty. I really struggle to find nice dresses because of my size though :( xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so gorgeous! I love this time of year when there are so many cute dresses out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous picks! I absolutely love the red one (I have a thing for red dresses!) and yours is a very good choice too!

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! So gorgeous :D

    www.skyhigh-dreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like #4. I'm going to have to recycle an old dress, with a few moderations.

    http://applycoupon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful dresses!! I don´t know wich one is the best but my favs are numbers 1 and 6 from the first row and 2 and 5 from the second one! thanks for passing by my blog!

    Kisses
    <3 Val
    www.beautyval13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. 5 and 8 are gorgeous !

    Liyana ♥
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete