I often struggle to find interesting, quirky gifts around Christmas-time and end up falling back on a good ol' box of Quality Streets as a present (they are easy to wrap up though) but this year I've actually managed too find something for everyone, so I thought I'd share some ideas for gifts if you're stuck on what to get anyone!
1. I've pictured Michael McIntyre's new stand-up comedy DVD here, but basically I mean any kind of comedy DVD - loads of stand-up ones are released just before Christmas. From Monty Python to Austin Powers, I'm pretty sure that everyone will appreciate a chuckle or two but obviously you'll have to tailor it to who you're buying for.
2. Mugs are a safe option when it comes to presents, they're definitely useful and the linked seller on eBay has a whole variety of mugs with various "text speak" abbreviations, perfect for a teenager or a mobile phone addict!
3. If you know someone who's pretty arty or someone who's just moved into a new home, chances are that they'd love some kind of poster or canvas - I absolutely adore the print pictured, it's paint splashes that form a world map.
4. These books are just amazing for a creative mind, I can't really explain what they are so here's what Amazon has to say about them -
Smith invites you to reimagine what a book can be (a secret message, a recording device, an instrument). Poke holes in the pages. Paint them with coffee. Bring the book in the shower. Let loose and make a mess.
5. So technically this is beauty-related and should have been included in the other gift ideas post, but I think that a subscription to a beauty box would make such a great present! My favourite beauty box is She Said Beauty, but as they only offer a monthly subscription I've linked Glossybox below the picture, which offers 3-month and 6-month subscriptions. JolieBox does the same, and Amarya does a 12-month subscription.
6. Sticking with the subscription theme, this is a monthly bag of retro sweets, delivered for either 3 or 6 months. They come in adorable packaging, and I think it's such a lovely idea to still be getting your Christmas gift when it's June!
7. Finally the UK has something to rival the Sephora Favourites perfume sets that those lucky Americans get, this box contains seven luxury perfume samples and a voucher for a full-size bottle of your favourite to redeem in any of The Perfume Shop stores.
I forgot to add this to the collage, but if you know someone who loves music, they'd probably appreciate receiving an iTunes card or a gift card to HMV or somewhere similar.
What are you planning to buy (or have bought) for your friends and family?