Friday 22 February 2013

betrousse summer break box

Betrousse seems to be the least talked about beauty box out there and I for one can't fathom why as I think their concept is brilliant. Their "kits" contain only full-size products, you can see what they contain so no disappointing surprises and the brand itself is French, and they certainly know what they're talking about when it comes to skincare.
I also reviewed the Spring Beauty box, which you can find here.
I am aware that we are very far away from summer at the moment, but let's just cast the title of the box aside for now as the products included aren't specifically aimed towards summer and I'm guessing the makers of this box just couldn't come up with anything else to call it.
The products included are: 
 Benta Berry Moisturising Cream For Girls And Boys, a unisex moisturiser for teenage skin that helps combat blemishes.
 Rose Petal Rain Mist by Cinq Mondes. I'm not entirely sure what this is as at first glance it looks like a body mist, however it doesn't have much scent to it - I'm guessing it's a cooling spray of some sort.
 Nail Art Kit Express. Not the best translation I've ever seen, this jiffy bag kit contains some rhinestones, pink bow stickers and a stick of boxwood, which I think is for nail art or pushing cuticles or something along those lines.
 Orhis Nourishing Face Cream - I like the packaging of this one, it's thin and squeezy. The product inside seems promising too, it contains a lot of natural ingredients and prevents premature ageing.
Lilas Blanc Secret Eclat Jeunesse is another moisturiser (couldn't they have made the contents a bit more varied?) and this one's anti-ageing and organic.

The total value of this box is £109, which is pretty crazy especially as it only costs £19. I actually won this in a competition too, so yeah you could say that I'm well stocked up on face creams for a while. Expect my next mention of a new moisturiser to be around 2015.

9 comments:

  1. i love the betrousse boxes, there such a great concept! :)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh wow I love the look of this. Never heard of Betrousse!
    Carissa xx
    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to be honest, I had never heard of them until a few weeks ago and every review I have seen on here raves about them xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not 100% sure what the mist is either but I think it's a body mist that helps condition the skin. I like using it on my arms/chest when the the weathers a bit warmer, it's lovely and cool and smells nice too.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh thanks! i'll be saving it for the summer, it sounds perfect for cooling the skin x

      Delete
  5. This is lush...not so much the price though lool x

    http://thoughtwithlove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those little bows!

    Emma xx

    http://uglybugbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review! Have you gotten the glossyboxes as well? Do you like these more?

    Also, thanks for your comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?

    xx
    www.starringsamantha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've received glossyboxes before, but they can be hit and miss - betrousse boxes aren't a subscription and you can see what you're getting xx

      Delete