Tuesday 18 June 2013

uk magazine freebies - june 2013

I'm a bit late with this month's magazine freebies post, there are so many this month that it's hard to find information on them all without looking like a complete weirdo that stands and stares at a magazine rack for ten minutes whilst discreetly noting all the details on my phone - what's that? Oh no, I'm just looking at my "shopping list".

First up is a mini Ciate nail duo from Marie Claire (£2.50), which is apparently worth £10 and contains a 5ml Cookies and Cream polish along with some caviar pearls in Shooting Star. I've never jumped on the caviar nail art bandwagon, so I'm slightly apprehensive about how the testing of this will fare, but the nude shade looks lovely. Also in the mag is a mini Oral-B toothpaste and sachets of the John Frieda Sheer Blonde shampoo and conditioner, and the promise of a mini Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in Black in next month's issue!

Glamour (£1) is offering a choice of five Model Co products, an eyeliner, lip liner, two lipglosses or the Lash Xtend mascara are the options. With InStyle (£3.90) is a 50ml Neals Yard Power Berry moisturiser, worth £12, and Cosmopolitan's freebie is a choice of three different styles of sunglasses, along with a pack of Mentos. Company (£2.50) has designed three makeup bags that are free with this months issue, and Elle (£4) is giving away three shades of the Rodial Brazilian Tan - Clear, Light and Dark and the sample size is 58ml. Red (£4) is offering a 15ml mini of the Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm.

I've heard other bloggers talk about there being a Leighton Denny Nail Polish Duo in six different shades with Harper's Bazaar (£4.20), Tatler coming out with some free sunglasses, and Traveller magazine has a free 50ml Neom hand cream with it as well.

We're certainly very well catered for this month, it seems that almost every single women's mag has a freebie attached to it! Are there any that I've missed out?

8 comments:

  1. No, I definitely think you got them all! The freebies are amazing this month.
    Also thanks for leaving me a comment. Just followed and I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Sometimes I just buy the magazine for the freebie!

    The Little Antlers - blog
    Little Lemon Designs - portfolio
    My Etsy Shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good magazine freebie, love the ciate nail balls! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like some months are poor on the freebie front then others are like gold dust. I'm been deciding whether to get the Caviar kit too. I'm like you and can't decide if I'd like the finish.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i've noticed it too for this months magazine, really lovin' the freebies!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Would love if we could follow each other
    http://thepowderednose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought marie claire just for this polish, I love the nude shade :) This months magazine freebies have been amazing x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations guys, quality information you have given!!!
    Free Samples

    ReplyDelete