Saturday 15 June 2013

life in colour #2

let's go on an adventure | off the beaten path | blossoms
now showing | train station | PRO PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLZ (with a three-year-old phone camera. two whole megapixels.)
wearing new ARK jumper (hauled here) | saturday afternoons, 5-6 | midnight reading
reorganised my bedroom and found these little guys | handmade father's day card | in the bin with you
surprise in the mail courtesy of l'oreal and bubblegum balloons | empty top decker of the bus

With this recent sunshine I've been trying to squeeze in as many walks in the countryside as I can, as the weather is sure to turn soon...such a pity. In other news, I finally got around to having a mini clearout of some makeup that I really shouldn't still own - for some reason I've been hanging on to that fake Benefit palette (even though I have the real deal) and some concealers that I must've had one too many spoonfuls of calpol (thug life) whilst buying as they're all in the shade medium. And there is no way my skin is anything other than palest of the pale.
It's father's day tomorrow, and I've spent the whole evening dipping various fruits and crystallized ginger in dark chocolate cause he loves that stuff, and painting that little bear that you see up there. I'm off to bed to finish reading The Ask and the Answer with my beverage of choice, a strange concoction of lemongrass and green tea that was in last month's Birchbox. Nighty night x

6 comments:

  1. Hi really great post i love your fathers day gift idea thats soo sweet (no pun intended).

    Looking forward to more of your posts.

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoy seeing/reading these types of posts, I find them really interesting :)

    Becky xx
    beautytobakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing photographic skills :)
    skinmonster.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the occasional photo journal/Diary!

    Hope to talk to you soon,

    -Chrissy of crashbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely! Beautiful pics dear
    Following on Bloglovin now ;)

    http://sundaydesire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete