Thursday 14 March 2013

don't panic.

So it seems that everyone and their cat have been worried about the changes that Google are making, and although there has been no confirmation that Google Friends Connect will be disappearing along with Google Reader, it is a possibility. Google are also getting rid of a few other services, here's a link to their post about it.
Getting rid of Google Reader must be some kind of attempt on Google's part to get us to convert to Google+ but I don't see that happening any time soon for me at least, and luckily there are other options.
I've noticed my amount of bloglovin' followers has almost doubled today (that must be all you savvy people in the loop) and bloglovin' does seem to be the easiest platform to switch over to, you can click here to import all the blogs you read, and here's a handy-dandy guide on how to do just that.
follow clouds and cuticle oil on bloglovin
If you aren't too keen on bloglovin', here are other backup ways to follow this blog in case GFC dies on us. Just click on the logos and you'll be taken to my page.
Logo

Again, there is no confirmation that GFC will be going, but it's always best to be prepared, right?
*Image is not my own. Image source here.

2 comments:

  1. I did panic but I have most of the links above xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they don't take away the friends connect!
    That would suck :(

    JordysBeautySpot.com

    ReplyDelete