Monday 7 January 2013

spring 2013 makeup collections i'm excited about

With so many brands coming out with new collections in spring, I always feel slightly overwhelmed as I see so many lovely new things that I want to buy - and never do, since I'm forever thinking that something better is just around the corner, which is what stops me getting my hands on those fleeting limited edition items. I've pieced together a few new or upcoming releases that I'm most excited about!

NARS Spring 2013
The Nars spring collection is just drool-worthy. I'm eyeing up the blush, lipstick and nail polish although from what I can tell the nail polish looks pretty similar to Butter London's Knackered.
You can find more information here.
From what I've seen of Rimmel's new range of Apocalips lip lacquers, they seem super pigmented and as a lipstick junkie I feel I may need to purchase one or two...or five. The eight shades will be released on the 23rd of January for £5.99 each and you can see swatches here.
source
I'll be honest and say that I'm not too enthusiastic about MAC Archie's Girls, for me it doesn't seem particularly special apart from the LE packaging. However, the Strength collection is a completely different story - just look at those lipsticks! Two are repromotes from the coveted MAC for Iris Apfel collaboration, at least one of which I'll be snapping up (Party Parrot is the one I'm lusting for the most). I'm not sure of the release date, but it has already launched in the States so the UK can't be too far behind.
I didn't include the rest of the collection, to view it click here.

Which new collections are you desperate to get your hands on?
* Images are not my own.

6 comments:

  1. I love the nars and apocalips! The nars blush looks utterly stunning. Maybe I could go in with a light hand...? haha so many amazing colours to drool over...gah. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man that Nars blush looks GORGEOUS! Will definitely be keeping an eye out for that....I am super excited about the Part Parrot rerelease....I am always jealous of those who have it! Great post!

    Hill
    http://thebugthatfleeps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nars spring line looks so amazing and gorgeous, but i am so incredibly excited for the rimmel lip apocalips!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh rimmel looks good, I love the packaging too. xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to try the rimmel ones, they look gorgeous!
    x

    http://lolalovessparkles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for the Nars collection as I am in love with everything Nars.
    I love your Blog.

    www.beautycatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete