Wednesday 8 May 2013

uk magazine freebies - may 2013

I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that this month has been one of the best ever for magazine freebies. I might be biased as one of the free gifts is a Nails Inc one, which are by far my favourite nail polish brand and coupled with a Benefit freebie what's not to love?
So yes, I did mention Benefit and here it is - a mini 4g They're Real mascara with Elle magazine (£4). The wand is full sized and the mascara is apparently worth £9.50, I've been wanting to try it for such long time and I'm a bit too excited now that I've finally got my hand on it.
In the mag is a sachet of the Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream and a sniff of Thierry Mugler's Alien.
Marie Claire (£2.50) has a choice of three Avon products that together are worth £20.50, the Smitten Red Lipstick, Supershock Gel Eyeliner or a Brow Definer - I think the shade is Dark Brown -  as well as a sachet of their BB Cream. I picked up the eyeliner as it's been on my wishlist for such a long time, but Avon's delivery costs have always put me off.
Also in the magazine is a sniff of Calvin Klein's Euphoria, and as well as Marie Claire having some free Ciate gifts last month there's the promise of Ciate goodies in next month's issue too. 
InStyle (£3.90) is the bringer of the Nails Inc freebies - 10ml full size, no less and worth £11 each. The colours are You're A Peach, Totes Pink or It's Red, Babez (don't the names make you want to cringe?). My local newsagents only had the peach and red colours when I popped in, so I grabbed the red and restrained myself from buying any of the other colours as they didn't look particularly special. Actually, scratch that. I want the pink too. Might as well get the peach while I'm at it.
The samples in the mag were exactly the same as Elle's - a sniff of Thierry Mugler Alien and a sachet of the Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream.

And last is the only offer that I didn't get - a free 50ml REN Moroccan Rose Otto Body Cream with Harpers Bazaar (£4.20).

Have you picked any of this month's magazines up yet?

7 comments:

  1. That polish is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got the mascara with elle, love benefit giveaways! such a good mascara as well xxx

    www.fashionfumblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gahh only just bought They're Real! I should have held off and tried the freebie first had I known! I'm excited for next months Ciate though :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grr I know, I literally the week before bought They're Real in the same size in Boots for £9.50.

      Rebecca x
      http://cloudnineindulgence.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  4. I couldn't resist buying 2 copies of Elle and a Marie Claire with the eyeliner!

    Rebecca x
    http://cloudnineindulgence.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous! I wish we got freebies like this in the US! Fantastic products xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have learnt various good stuff right here, and I’m sure everyone will get advantage of it.
    Freebies

    ReplyDelete