Monday 23 September 2013

uk magazine freebies - september 2013

Here's a quick little run-down of all the magazine freebies I could find for this month - I tried to get this post up earlier as I know that we're quite late into the month now but I wanted to make sure I had rounded up as many of the offers as I could find!
Marie Claire (£3.90) is offering a little 7ml sample of the Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus, worth £9.30 as well as a good few sachet freebies inside the mag and a free Clinique eye cream and foundation fitting at House of Fraser.
Elle (£4) comes with a gift card for 25% off River Island; I'm so tempted to buy Elle just for the gift card, but I'll try to resist as every time I walk into River Island I leave with too much shopping and not enough cash...
And last of all is InStyle, which has a 40ml Philip Kingsley Elasticizer with each issue. Apparently it's worth £8 as well.


1 comment:

  1. I wish magazines in the U.S had freebies! They have tiny samples sometimes, other times a coupon or two! So jealous! xxx

    Ohhval.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete