I was tagged by Foxxy Beauty (check her blog out, it's awesome) to do this tag, thanks so much for tagging me!
Now the rules:
1. Each person must state 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus the 11 facts about you.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your blog.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs.
6. You legitimately have to tag.
So onto the 11 facts -
1. I'm 5ft 5in.
2. The first time I watched Titanic was a month ago - and yes, I cried.
3. I'm an only child.
4. Currently working my way through watching Lost - I'm at the start of series 4 right now.
5. One of my pet peeves is when people slurp soup.
6. I don't have a favourite colour, but I like mint green, lilac, silver and turquoise.
7. My nails feel horrible and dried out if I don't have any nail polish on even if I use hand cream, so I always have to at least have a clear nail polish on.
8. I hate it when people call me smart if I get a good mark in an exam, especially if I didn't revise for it!
9. I've never broke any bones - hope I haven't jinxed myself!
10. As soon as I get home and I know I'm not going out again that day, I change into sweatpants and take off my makeup.
11. It pisses me off when Americans call Brits "cute" or something along those lines, just because of stereotypes of drinking tea and such, and our accents!
Here are the questions the lovely Foxxy Beauty asked -
1. What is your favourite beauty blog to read?
I actually had to have a long hard look at all the beauty blogs I'm following, and I can't choose! I like blogs that I can relax with a mug of hot chocolate, basically what I look for in a magazine. Zoella, Flaws and All, Get Gawjus, Miss Lucy Loves, HelloOctober, MakeupAtoZ, Pearls and Poodles and Makeup Savvy are some of my favourites. Oops, have I listed too many there?
2. What is a beauty video that you would love to see done that hasn't been?
Well, since about every single kind of beauty video has been done, I can't really think of anything, so I'm just gonna say "Products I Don't Like" videos, as I find them the most helpful and not nearly enough people do them, they're really useful.
3. At home self tanner/spray tan/tanning bed?
I've never got a spray tan or been on a tanning bed, since I live in Scotland you aren't really expected to have a tan, and I don't feel like getting skin cancer from tanning beds! I'll say at home self tanner, because in the summer I use it if I remember.
4. Are any of you mommys like me? :)
Nope, sorry, I'm still a teenager!
5. Favourite recipe or thing to eat?
It changes all the time because I stuff myself with whatever I'm loving then I get sick of it and never eat it again. It used to be sushi, but right now I'm loving chicken salad sandwiches.
6. Favourite store to shop in?
If I had limitless money, I'd say Urban Outfitters and River Island, but since I'm not that wealthy, New Look and Asos (although that's not technically a shop because it's online) are great, even though I have a lot of clothes from Primark because you could either get one pair of shoes from New Look, or a whole outfit from Primark.
7. Heels or flats?
Flats. Comfiness rules. Plus, I'm pretty happy with my height, I don't want to get taller!
8. Holy Grail makeup item?
Haven't found one yet! But if I do, it'll be a concealer because even if I'm wearing minimal makeup, concealer will be in there.
9. Who is your idol?
Noel Fielding. He's just...different from any other celebrity (if you can call him that). And I like that.
10. Favourite TV show(s)?
I've already answered this in another tag, but the Mighty Boosh. All the way. If it were a movie, I would've said the first Austin Powers.
Oh how I wish I could say lipstick. I wish I wish I wish. But I cannot stand dry lips, so lip balm it must be.
And my questions to you!
1. Favourite movie?
2. Hats or scarves?
3. What inspires you? (I'm looking for really deep answers here!)
4. Would you rather spend a lot of money on a designer handbag or a pair of shoes?
5. Do you play video games?
6. Favourite colour and animal?
7. What colour eyes do you have?
8. What's your star sign and do you believe horoscopes?
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live if you aren't allowed to say somewhere where you already live or have lived?
10. Do you play any musical instruments? If not, would you like to?
11. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Thanks again, Foxxy Beauty for tagging me, if you aren't tagged, don't worry and do it anyway, just be sure to leave a link to it in the comments below! I can't wait to see all your responses to the questions!