Wednesday 4 April 2012

no7 metallic eye pencil in purple

I bought this on a whim at a Boots in a train station when I realised my £5 off No7 expired that day - this has surprisingly happened a lot, and since I can't do any research on any products when my train is in three minutes, it's pot luck if I end up with something really good.
No7 Metallic Eye Pencil in Purple is sleek and black, with a purple lid and end, so the colour is easily spotted if you store your eyeliners upright, like I do.
The formula of the eye pencil is awesome! Very smooth and pigmented, glides along the lash line, and hardly any smudging throughout the day. WIN. Also, No7 claim that it's hypo-allergenic, if there are any people with really sensitive eyes out there!
The colour Purple is very dark, probably a better word to describe it would be plum. I find myself reaching for this more than I do my black eyeliners, therefore I deem it a great alternative to black!
Pigmentation 8/10 (though I doubt I'd ever let myself give anything 10/10)
Overall 9/10
Buy: No7 Metallic Eye Pencil in Purple 05, £7.75 (Best to wait till they £5 off vouchers come back, then it'll be only £2.25! Bargain!)

No comments:

Post a Comment