Monday 16 December 2013

life in colour #7

long exposure | moon | illuminated
carousel | hot chocolate | take-away
christmas lights | so cray | grey horizons
leicester square | well if you insist | stilts
 neon | trafalgar square | baubles
covent garden | afternoon tea | number 210
unedited: branches | winter nights | pink sky

From this photoset you'd think that I've spent the last month in Brighton, but in reality I've recently only been there twice (it's just so photogenic). While I was there I witnessed the most beautiful, vivid sunset I have ever seen and managed to get seats to see new installment of The Hobbit on the 14th. Other than a few day trips, I've not left the comfort of my sofa at all and I don't even feel bad about it. I'm doing all my Christmas shopping online this year, it's so much less hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment